Monday, April 15, 2013

Catching Fire trailer

Finally!! The Catching Fire trailer finally aired last night, but thanks to timezones, I had to wait until this morning to watch it (it was the first thing I did when I woke up). 
What do you think about it? I loved it, ok? But, I don't know, I expected many different things to be in it. By the way, there are going to be spoilers here, so if you haven't read the book, you'll maybe don't want to read this...
I really expected more scenes in the arena to appear in the trailer or something because, you know, that's what the book is about. But yeah, just like I thought while reading Catching Fire, Katniss doesn't get to the arena since more or less half the book, so... I guess it's okay to show in the trailer why does President Snow want old winners back to the arena. Which I think it's unfair, by the way. You know, if you've fought against 23 people to survive and fight for your life, and you've been lucky enough to win, why do you have to do it again? The good thing about going to The Hunger Games was that you can never be selected anymore...
Finnick didn't appear in the trailer, right? They should have shown him, because he's one of the characters the fandom seems to like most. And the other winners, from the other districts, should have appeared as almost main characters. 
Katniss's kiss with Gale appeared, though, and some other things I didn't want my sister to see because she hasn't read the book. If you already know what's going to happen, it's not fun to read it anymore. 
But now that we have the trailer, November 22nd looks a bit closer to me... I'm really excited to see what the movie will look like!! 
If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch it here:
Tell me if it doesn't work. 
What else do you think was missing in the trailer? Or what do you think was too much to be shown? Have you read the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment