Thursday, March 28, 2013

Movies I'm looking forward to...

Lately, many books are being or have been made into movies, so we are all really excited to see if the story in the big screen is just like it was in our minds, if the cast that has been chosen for the movie is as good as we made up the characters in our minds. 

The list of movies I've been or I am looking forward to...
- Perks of Being a Wallflower. After reading the amazing book, everything I wanted was to see the movie, but when I finally had time to, the movie had been out of the cinema. Can't believe I haven't watched it yet...
- Beautiful Creatures. Don't judge me, but I haven't been able to finish the book yet... I just... it didn't catch me... So I didn't allow myself to see the movie because I hadn't read the book. 
- The Host. I read the book during the summer of 2009, and it's been a long time since then... But I was so ready for the movie! For once, I'm really happy to be Spanish, because I was able to watch the movie last week, on the 22nd, while the rest of the world is waiting to see it tomorrow, March 29. 
- City of Bones. It's going to be out in cinemas on August 23, and I'm just so excited!! I've read every single book there is about the Shadowhunter world, and I can't wait to see it on the big screen! I'll write a post about it in a while :)
- Catching Fire. After the great movie The Hunger Games was, the incredible amount of people who are inspired by the movie, everyone who's read the book... They have millions of fans expecting with excitement the movie premiere November 22. 
- Divergent. This book was fantastic. I loved it and recommended it to everyone I know. I'm really excited to know it's going to be turned into a movie, and the cast was announced very recently. I'm going to write a long post about the cast and what I think about them, because they aren't really as I imagined. It's schedule to come to cinemas in March, 2014. 
- Blood Sisters. Have you read the Vampire Academy series? Because I totally love them and since the moment I heard the rumour that there was going to be a movie based on them, I've been impatiently waiting for news. The cast has been recently announced, and they seem quite perfect for the roles. They've changed the title from Vampire Academy to Blood Sisters. 

Have you read the books? Are you as excited as I am for the movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment